Recent Before & After Photos

No Matter The Time Or Day, SERVPRO's On The Way!


When it comes to your home or business, there's no such thing as a small disaster. If your home or business is effected by a storm or an everyday mishap and it ... READ MORE



Soot Stained Block Wall From Electrical Fire


This fire started from a dehumidifier that had an electrical issue causing the unit to smolder and melt the plastic. Soot from an electrical fire or from melted... READ MORE



"Dirty Cobwebs" or Soot Webs?


When inspecting a home or business after the  property has experienced a fire damage, owners sometimes mistake soot webs as being "dirty cob... READ MORE



SEWER Back Up From Main Sewer Line


When the sewer backs up in your home or business from the main sewer line, what do you do? Raw sewage is grossly unsanitary with a high risk of bacteria an... READ MORE



Refrigerator Left Unplugged With Food Inside


This working refrigerator was left unplugged for a long period of time with food left inside. As you can imagine, not only was the food rotten, but it was also ... READ MORE



Final Carpet Cleaning after Fire/Water Damage


This lower level sustained water damages after a fire in the laundry room of a clubhouse at a mobile home park. Although there was no smoke damage to the lower ... READ MORE



Deep Cleaning Needs In This Rental Property


This home was in need of deep cleaning services after tenants vacated the premises. The Property Owner called SERVPRO of Muskegon to assist in this process whic... READ MORE



House Cleaning After Messy Tenant


SERVPRO of Muskegon was called by this Previous Customer to clean a property she owned after tenants moved out leaving the house a disaster. Because of health i... READ MORE



Hoarding AND Mold Issues for this Residential Home


Family members were faced with not only a hoarding situation in this home but also MOLD. They called SERVPRO of Muskegon to help out in their time of need. Our ... READ MORE



Home Remodel Turn Mold Remediation


During the remodeling stage, this homeowner discovered mold in many areas of the home. There was a brief time the that home was condemned so the cause of the lo... READ MORE