Put some SPRING in your CLEAN
Birds chirping and temperatures rising–Spring is here! Spring cleaning is something that allows us to freshen up our homes and businesses before the hectic seasons of spring and summer. While many of us deep clean, it's a great time to also organize and purge.
SERVPRO of Muskegon can help get your facility in tip-top shape. Our technicians are trained to use state-of-the-art equipment to remove soils hiding deep within your carpet, as well as stain removal and stain resistance applications. Other services include: Upholstery & drapery cleaning, hard floor cleaning and care, odor identification and deodorization.
A clean environment is a more healthy environment. Review these simple tips to improve your living and work spaces this spring. If you need a little help, don’t worry, SERVPRO of Muskegon has all of the tools to make your home or business sparkle in no time!
- Clean your work space. Clutter piles up quickly. Start your spring cleaning by decluttering and organizing your work space. Sort files and figure out what you really need. Removing excess clutter will allow you to find things easier and help create a more productive environment.
- Start an archive. While organizing your work space, you may find files you do not use daily, but need to keep. By creating an archive, you can save these files and keep your desk clutter-free. Maintain your archive by scheduling one day per month to sort through files and keep them organized.
- Organize your inbox. Organize e-mails by creating folders in our inbox. Organizing these files will require some time investment, however this will be a tremendous time saver in the future. Consider backing up important electronic files and programs as well.
- Deep clean your facility, including the floors. Floors bear the brunt of your daily business over time. If not properly maintained, they become dull and dingy. By deep cleaned the floors, this can improve the cleanliness and overall look of your facility.
- Clean HVAC units. Most air conditioning units remain dormant throughout the winter. To ensure the best indoor air quality, consider having your HVAC and ducts professionally cleaned.