Sprucing Things Up This Spring
The flowers are blooming and the birds are chirping. Spring is in the air, but you can’t shake those winter blues! Spruce up your home or business with a deep cleaning.
Spring cleaning is a tradition that allows us to freshen up our environment and get a head start on the hectic seasons of spring and summer. SERVPRO of Muskegon can help. SERVPRO® Franchise Professionals are trained to use state-of-the-art equipment to remove soils hiding deep within your carpet, as well as focused stain removal and stain resistance applications. Other services include: Upholstery and drapery cleaning, hard floor cleaning and care, odor identification and deodorization.
A clean environment is a healthy environment. Improve your living and work spaces this spring. If you need a little help, don’t worry, SERVPRO of Muskegon has all of the tools to make your home or business sparkle in no time!
SPRING CLEANING TIPS
- Always start from the top. As you clean higher items, like ceiling fans blades and top shelves on bookcases, you’ll knock dust down to a lower level. Cleaning from the top down will prevent soiling areas you have already cleaned.
- Stay focused on the task at hand. When cleaning out a closet or drawer, it’s easy to get drawn in by old photo albums and keepsakes. Set aside time for the fond memories later; you’re on a mission!
- Don’t be a pack rat. You don’t want to throw away precious keepsakes but try to limit junk laying around your home or office. If you haven’t used it in a year or two, throw it out!
- Hit the hidden areas. We all avoid the dreaded hidden areas in our homes, but now is the time to face the dust bunnies!
- Tackle big projects first. It happens every
year, we start with the best intentions to scrub our homes from top to bottom, but somewhere in the middle we run out of steam. Tackle the biggest projects first or you may never get to them.
- Yard Sale time! Don’t just chuck your unwanted items. Put them up for sale; you may be surprised to see what could bring in a few bucks.