Defense Against Mold Growth In Your North Muskegon Business
Mold thrives in damp, humid, and wet conditions. Prompt mitigation is vital to avoid mold growth, which can be visible in as little as 24 to 48 hours under certain conditions. The following are some tips to help defend mold growth in your North Muskegon business:
- Keep humidity between 30 to 60 percent.
- Provide for proper drainage away from building foundations.
- Regularly inspect plumbing and appliances for leaks.
- Keep gutters and drains clear of debris.
- Inspect the roof, windows, and other areas where water might enter the building, and perform necessary maintenance.
- Respond to all water intrusions immediately.
- Contact SERVPRO of Muskegon for assistance after a water damage or if you discover mold.
Mold growth can disrupt your business, but it also can be mitigated quickly by a mold remediation company. Our team at SERVPRO of Muskegon has successfully remediated numerous mold impacted businesses. Call us today for a free estimate, 231-733-7601